Favorite FTA Programs

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yep. UMD is in the WCHA but all WCHA teams usually play 3 or 4 non-conference series
UMD's are Notre Dame, Vermont, Brown, and the yearly home & home against Bemidji State

GO GOGS!!

PSB said:
I have been watching "The Tube" on G10 what a great FTA channel, the way music TV used to be, this would be a great channel if you had a store for background music/video, long may it last.
Yes I've been putting it on through my stereo (and on the RP TV) when I have friends over shooting some pool.

: ) Its a great mix, if a bad song/video comes on you know the next one will be good. Anyone with any info on who owns this channel ? I did a search but could not come up with much, thanks.

Actually if a bad video comes on (not all that often in my opinion) I switch over to Más Música, also on G10R (same TP in fact). Nothing like a good Mexican music video to keep you entertained for a few minutos.

Or on Saturday, turn on Univision around 1 or 2 central and "Caliente" is on

Nothing like seeing 1/2 naked women (in bikinis) dancing to mexican music. :)

Jim Adams said:
Man, you need to get C band. last year I came across something called TCSN, The College Sports Network. It had college hockey game of the week on every Friday with various teams. The night I found it Notre Dame was playing #1 Boston College. ND held on and beat them 2-1. I was hooked. If I keep watching North Dakota I will probably become a fan. I rooted for them last year when they were playing teams I didn't know anything about. Last year I also found backhauls for the University of Alaska. Watched 3 games against ND, they are in the same conference. Also Fox Sports North and North2 does a lot of Wisconsin and Minnesota Gopher games. I am pretty sure that the Gophers play UMD. Can't beat the big boy in the backyard!

~J~

Heck yah the Badger rock on the ice :yes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts