This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

FCC to sell c band spectrum

Do Aluminum Deflector Beanies come in the same sizes as regular hats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Titanium
Here's the first filter for it:

First? Seen other inline notch / bandpass filters that target C-band frequencies years. Interesting how the waveguide filter is promoted as a solution for "uplinks"? Really? Bet it works better if it was inserted in the waveguide of a downlink.

BTW... Been selling the C2-PLL LNBF for about a year (hard cut filter at 3.7GHz). The C2-PLL is very effective against 5G signals licensed at 3.65. Selling a ton of them in Australia! We have a few other models ready to put into production as the regions implement different terrestrial use frequency ranges.

I am glad you are offering a solution Thanks for offering a solution

Sent from my SM-G955U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Titanium
Interesting to know we been using radio for 110 + or - years since spark gaps.

Who's know what will happen in next 50 years from now, Subspace radio coming up next!?

Reactions: truckracer
Women who keep their phones tucked in their bras are T-R-A-S-H-Y
LOL my wife done that for a bit. I told her if you are running around the house with no pockets, fine. But I wasn't taking her to town looking that way.

Reactions: truckracer
I'm not getting rid of mine either. Now, the Anik and Mexican birds will stay the same I presume, as this only affects the US? I wonder how much of the 3.7-4.2 spectrum will actually be lost before this ends?

I'm not getting rid of mine either. Now, the Anik and Mexican birds will stay the same I presume, as this only affects the US? I wonder how much of the 3.7-4.2 spectrum will actually be lost before this ends?
Canadian spectrum auction 2022

Oh what a kick in the crotch! All for phones that download stupid cat videos a little faster... great... FCC announcement unlikely to be the final decision about C-band spectrum - SpaceNews.com

The Federal Gov't is effectively expropriating spectrum from satellite operators, instead of letting them generate their own money to help upgrade and optimize their own infrastructure for 5G interference and reduced bandwidth... Not to mention Pai's little tweet caused satellite stock to tank! That's not good for anyone!