Fe Tv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ShaneLinder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2006
Texas
FE TV is on Amazonas 61.0 W. Would they choose that satellite so the footprint sits over more of Latin America?

I am planning to get a motor for my dish and wondering what else is on this satellite. When I look at LyngSat I am not sure how to distinguish which are Ku band, which are C-band and which are free and which are scrambled.

Attachments

• F.gif
    F.gif
    189 bytes · Views: 172
PSB said:
Ku Band signals are 5 digits

C band signals are 4 digits

far left column has the frequency. Only thing really we can get on AMazonas here is the TP with Fe-TV and Black Belt TV (old Kung Fu movies) on it. There is some more stuff on that TP

Does Black Belt play the same movies over and over, or do they ever swap in new stuff (could be old stuff, but something new compared to what they normally do) now and then. Seems like I see the same shows anytime that I flip channels to it.

How come EchoStar 1 has some stuff in the clear? Does it mean it's free? It doesn't have a big F next to it, but then how do they stop you from just watching it?

Last edited:
That stuf isnt free. Lyngsat isnt updated :)

When it was, very few people could get ti because it needed a HD adpater (for 8PSK) and be able to handle MPEG4

Only things on Echo 1 & 2 free are about 10 mirrors of Dish 101 and a screen that says "you are aimed at 148 orbital slot" :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts