Fear the Walking Dead (Walking Dead spin-off)

Good news, Strand's boyfriend should be getting killed tonight. Why is this good news? Hopefully it will outrage the LGBT community, ala CW's the 100, & they'll organize a boycott & get this show cancelled.

Good news, Strand's boyfriend should be getting killed tonight. Why is this good news? Hopefully it will outrage the LGBT community, ala CW's the 100, & they'll organize a boycott & get this show cancelled.
They're pretty much going down on their own.
720727c51595d0048929b1f2280a118d.png

Blue = Season 1 ratings, Red = Season 2 ratings.

Not enough to cancel the second have of Season 2, but maybe enough to ensure there's not a season 3. The plot is all over the place so far, no consistency or idea of where they want to take this show.

They're pretty much going down on their own.
720727c51595d0048929b1f2280a118d.png

Blue = Season 1 ratings, Red = Season 2 ratings.

Not enough to cancel the second have of Season 2, but maybe enough to ensure there's not a season 3. The plot is all over the place so far, no consistency or idea of where they want to take this show.
OF COURSE NOT, WATCH SEASON one of the walking dead and even half of two do difference very bad plot line it seems you have a short memory IT WILL start to get better Kirtman is in this video up to his neck his comics sucked at first too

The original walking dead had some likable cast members, and somewhat of a defined path at the time.
This go around though, the cast is unlikable, and the show doesn't seem to know what it wants to be. It was originally supposed to be about the early days of the zombie apocalypse in the L.A. area. It's been anything but so far this season.

And as such, the ratings have gone down with each and every episode.

Additionally, the original Walking Dead's ratings went up during season 1 and season 2 (the farm season). It's never experienced the continued downward trend that Fear the Walking Dead has.
cef27ee2065745e102e977f6462f6a21.png

Season 1 = blue
Season 2 = red
Season 3 = green
Season 4 = orange
Season 5 = purple
Season 6 = pink

Last edited:
Unfortunately this train boat wreck has already been renewed for a season 3.
http://www.ibtimes.com/fear-walking-dead-season-2-ratings-prompt-amc-renew-zombie-drama-2017-2354636

Despite premiering only one episode of its second season, AMC has bet big on its companion zombie series “Fear the Walking Dead” by renewing it for a third. Although it didn’t meet the ratings of the highly anticipated, and much-talked-about, Season 6 finale of “The Walking Dead,” the network is pleased enough with its showing to continue the California-set prequel through 2017.

I hate bad translations on sub-titles. Anyone who watched Fear the Walking Dead this week, when the woman turns to Daniel as she is walking out of the kitchen and said "¿Por qué me temes?", she did not say, "What are you afraid of?" She said "Why do you fear me?" (Why are you afraid of me?) It changes things in my mind. The tone is different and more personal.
The I have no real problems with the rest of the translation.

Unfortunately this train boat wreck has already been renewed for a season 3.
http://www.ibtimes.com/fear-walking-dead-season-2-ratings-prompt-amc-renew-zombie-drama-2017-2354636
Well, anyone that is still watching it come next year, God help them. It is so boring and plodding that I couldn't go any longer. It is like watching nothing but the slow , filler episodes on the Walking Dead ,except without any interesting characters that you even give a rat's ass about.

I honestly have enjoyed watching it. It's not as good as TWD but it's better than nothing for me. There are much, much worse things on TV. (Two Broke Girls)

Reactions: bmetelsky
"Temer los Muertos Vivientes" started back up last night. The train boat wreck continues...

If it wasn't summer, with nothing else on, doubt I would have watched it. Now I'm rethinking just going to bed early...

Reactions: KAB
I pr
"Temer los Muertos Vivientes" started back up last night. The train boat wreck continues...

If it wasn't summer, with nothing else on, doubt I would have watched it. Now I'm rethinking just going to bed early...

I hope they improve their writers, it doesn't have what the walking dead has, I do love that show, but really look forward to read my comics, what the fear the walking dead needs is a comic to guide it, its the only reason the walking dead is so good.

Even if they had a comic to go off of, the writers for this particular show are awful.
Doesn't help that there isn't a likable character in the bunch.

I think I am going to let the season end and watch the second half all at once. There was a ton of potential here, but they just went right past where I thought the premise of the show was originally supposed to be, and went straight into the main walking dead type format.

I gave up on this show last time it played. I just didn't like or care about a single one of the humans. I was rooting for the zombies. One Walking Dead show is enough. Two is over exposure and it kills the entire franchise, especially with this weak version of a show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts