Fear the Walking Dead (Walking Dead spin-off)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I gave up on this show last time it played. I just didn't like or care about a single one of the humans. I was rooting for the zombies. One Walking Dead show is enough. Two is over exposure and it kills the entire franchise, especially with this weak version of a show.
At least Z Nation has humor and a fast pace going for it. This show doesn't really have any redeeming charateristics, and is just "Walking Dead" in name only. Beyond the name it's just another Living Dead ripoff with no links to the original Walking Dead.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
At least Z Nation has humor and a fast pace going for it. This show doesn't really have any redeeming charateristics, and is just "Walking Dead" in name only. Beyond the name it's just another Living Dead ripoff with no links to the original Walking Dead.

At least it is funny and doesn't take it's self too seriously.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Well, finally got around to watching the season 2 mid-season premiere last week, and then started to watch the next episode, but found myself bored and not caring, so didn't finish it, and have had no urge to get back to it.

Me thinks I'm officially done with the show. someone let me know if the rest of season 2 has sucked or gotten better.

At least it is funny and doesn't take it's self too seriously.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app
That's my view point, I enjoy the fun humor part. I see fear the walking dead finally made a move to try to fix their bad show, it maybe to late, they should have made a comic first I love the walking dead comic its the perfect place to test what works and what don't

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I see fear the walking dead finally made a move to try to fix their bad show, it maybe to late, they should have made a comic first I love the walking dead comic its the perfect place to test what works and what don't
What move did they make? Curious to know before I delete all the remaining episodes.

normally I'd say you can you spoiler tags instead of "spoiler warning", but as the episode has already aired, I don't care.

Question is, did the show improve or not? If not, I can happily hit delete.

I actually thought the last few episodes were pretty good. I had been watching "just because" , but the last 3 weeks were probably the best. I actually am looking forward to the next season. I was pretty bored with it when it first came back, so am quite surprised with my shift in attitude.

I actually thought the last few episodes were pretty good. I had been watching "just because" , but the last 3 weeks were probably the best. I actually am looking forward to the next season. I was pretty bored with it when it first came back, so am quite surprised with my shift in attitude.
They need direction, a strong leader, like Rick

Thanks, maybe I will finish it up then. Whenever I'm bored enough to that is :D

Reactions: Annie61
I've finally finished season 2, & I'm catching up on season 3(first 8 episodes) so that I'll be ready for the Sep 10 premiere of the second half of the 3rd season. Initial thoughts, I can't believe that the Clark family are still alive. The whole series, for such unsympathetic characters, did peak my interest the start of season 3. It's almost like Walking Dead did. To me, their series didn't pick up until they introduced the Governor on Season 3.

Got bored enough the last week or two with nothing on tv to finally catch up on FTWD. Be interesting to see if/when I watch the second half of season 3 since the other fall shows will be premiering.

Glad to see Daniel is still alive, probably the only character left I actually like. The rest can be zombie chow for all I care. I really really hate Madison, and both her kids are pretty much worthless.

Personally I wish someone/thing would wipe out the whole prepper camp and just shift the show to the Indians. Much better characters in that camp.

Got bored enough the last week or two with nothing on tv to finally catch up on FTWD. Be interesting to see if/when I watch the second half of season 3 since the other fall shows will be premiering.

Glad to see Daniel is still alive, probably the only character left I actually like. The rest can be zombie chow for all I care. I really really hate Madison, and both her kids are pretty much worthless.

Personally I wish someone/thing would wipe out the whole prepper camp and just shift the show to the Indians. Much better characters in that camp.
It looks like there are only 4 episodes left this season, with the first 2 episodes premiering this upcoming Sunday. I have 2 more episodes to go & then I'll be caught up.

It looks like there are only 4 episodes left this season, with the first 2 episodes premiering this upcoming Sunday. I have 2 more episodes to go & then I'll be caught up.
Actually 8. They split the 16 episode season into two 8 episode blocks. With 2 episodes during the mid-season premiere and 2 episodes during the season finale for a total of 6 weeks.

Evidently the second half of season 3 started several weeks ago and it seems to go unnoticed. Watched the first two episodes yesterday, and I still wish the zombies would eat everyone starting with Madison. How can someone be so stupid and still live?

Big changes supposedly coming for Season 4. Beyond Morgan somehow joining the show, and the show's setting moving to Texas.

Adding likable characters would be a nice start. Though with them making the drug lord from last season into a main character, my hopes are not high.

Robert Kirkman addresses big changes on 'Fear the Walking Dead'
Kirkman notes that just as important as the character moving over is the person playing him, and that actor Lennie James will be a great addition to the revamped team — which also now includes Maggie Grace (Lost), Jenna Elfman (Dharma & Greg), and Garret Dillahunt (Deadwood, Raising Hope), as well as new showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg. “It’s going to be a lot of really great stuff for Lennie James to do,” says Kirkman. “Lennie James’ presence with that established cast in Fear the Walking Dead is going to change everything for them, and give them so much more new stuff to play off of, and really change the story in an interesting way that I feel like is going to kick start that show, and really get the engines roaring on that one.”
‘Fear The Walking Dead’: Maggie Grace Joins Season 4 As Series Regular
Lost alumna Maggie Grace has signed on as a series regular for Season 4 of AMC’s The Walking Dead prequel Fear The Walking Dead. Details on her role will be announced at a later date.
She stars alongside returning Fear cast members Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo and Danay Garcia, new series regulars Garret Dillahunt, Jenna Elfman and Lennie James who plays fan favorite Morgan Jones on The Walking Dead, and joins Fear as part of a series crossover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)