fearnet group on facebook

We recently got FearnetHD on our cable system. I was looking forward to it and hoping it would be a replacement for MonstersHD. It is not, unfortunately. They have many repeats, commercials (even infomercials!), and edit the programs. It might be an ok addition to Dish in a package you already have, but it definitely would not be worth upgrading to higher package just to get it.

We recently got FearnetHD on our cable system. I was looking forward to it and hoping it would be a replacement for MonstersHD. It is not, unfortunately. They have many repeats, commercials (even infomercials!), and edit the programs. It might be an ok addition to Dish in a package you already have, but it definitely would not be worth upgrading to higher package just to get it.

i have seen the movies they show,i think it would be a great addition

I don't have Fearnet HD on my cable system. I don't even have Fearnet SD on my cable system. But no better post. Fearnet HD is almost exactly like Monsters HD but Monsters had no commercials and informercials, just horror movies (Monsters HD was on my cable system).

Wow 15 members now... sounds like there is a huge demand for this channel.

I have it on my cable system and it is terrible, many many repeats and too many commercials and infomercials. I wish they could bring Monsters HD back from this dead, now that was a great channel!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)