fearnet group on facebook

ok, i know you say you don't think it will be added but i shall keep trying :D it's really the only channel i have ever really wanted
I have seen the channel and got to agree with the other folks... to many repeats, to many commercials, to many informercials... I would MUCH rather have monstersHD back again. :)

would be cool if dish network bought voom
Dish actually had a financial interest in Voom, but dropped them regardless because they would not cut out the deadwood channels. And one more time, Voom no longer exists in the US...meaning they don't even own a folding chair here.

I am NOT into the facebook, and don’t having the facebook account ..was trying to get fearnet channel to dish started few months go, looks like dish don’t care ..doesn’t matter how many people asked for it or not …but I heard they automately getting it on October this year~!
So with facebook or not..U not gonna see it till October/November adding to channel LIST !

Monsters was just that it wasn't really a horror channel. So of the movies were horror films but it always had to have monsters in it. Would much prefer having Monsters & Rave back to Fearnet. Hack & slashers are BORING.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)