Features you wish the hopper had

I thought final testing was when they released the product to us. ;)

I kid! I kid!

Mostly.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The first batch of Hoppers originally had a clock on the front, but too many customers complained about the blinking "12:00" so they removed it.

Considering that I am one of the first customers with a Hopper, and I still have it, that is complete BS. There was never a clock on the front of the Hopper. Of course you may have said it tongue-in-cheek but I can't tell that because you didn't use any emoticons.... ;)

You really can't presume that that was a sarcastic comment without emoticons ? It's a joke as old as VCRs and/or microwaves !!

There are people on this website, and all the others as well, that would take the clock statement as true. After all, they read it on the internet....

You mean that place that says we're all gonna die on 12/21/12? ;)

Last edited:
I would really, really like the screen to pop up with the option to select auto switch to the channel or record this program. Seems like I can never find the screen easily to change from recording to just switching the channels.
Hey, I'm old and senile so I need everything to be easy.

BTW, the navigation through the different menus on the Hoppers is confusing to say the least.............Takes me many choices before I find what I want to do........(don't forget, I'm old and senile)

This message sent from my old IBM keyboard

You got one of them new fangled IBMers? The ones with the little ball instead of typeface arms?

;)

Considering that I am one of the first customers with a Hopper, and I still have it, that is complete BS. There was never a clock on the front of the Hopper. Of course you may have said it tongue-in-cheek but I can't tell that because you didn't use any emoticons.... ;)

DEFINITELY was a joke...sorry for any confusion I may have caused! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)