Features you wish the hopper had

The SDK is for external devices such as an iPad so that people can have their iPad app interface and control the Hopper.

The SDK is not for developers to make apps for the Hopper itself.

I would love to see them have an App Store on the Hopper.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Whats interesting is that they apparently DID create a bookmark feature for the Hopper somewhere early on, but never released it to the public for whatever reason. I believe it was shown off during the same video as the one showing off the remote w/ the built-in keyboard, wasn't it?

I would love to see them have an App Store on the Hopper.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Agree with Bookmarking there are sometimes when I want to watch the whole program, especially sports, when I want to be able to watch again or show someone something special.

Would love to have more options with the apps. Something like the XBMC for internet video watching (this is my favorite for watching Youtube), Netflix (this I know may never happen as there is that Blockbuster thing going on), and Amazon Prime along with Audible (again this could be an issue).

Lastly I would like to be able to listen to all of the Sirius XM channels, including old time radio and the sports channels (for those times when FOX in South Bend thinks that people care one iota for the Chicago teams and won't show other teams that real human beings watch, yes I know that will start a controversy but god forbid someone want to watch the national game of the week from another city that has much better teams!)

Now from the other side of the living room: Netflix and IMBD.

Obviously we would like for the Hopper w Sling to be a bit more of a home theatre pc.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone that helped directing us to get the Hopper. We upgraded from a 622 and this is a great system.

I would like to see a USB sat tuner similar to OTA. I would like more station, and I don't need another hopper

I would to see PTA expanded to more channel

In prove the folder. I need folder for me, show I want to keep, and for the kids, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts