Feb 14 '05: Phillip Swann "Voom Is Still Doomed"... Schmuck!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
klen said:
"immediately and personally", because he has nothing else going on. Cuban is bankrolling his little "Swanni" charade to pump HDNET, and to blast anything that is a threat to it.

Oh please, that's like saying since Voom puts ads at Sat.Guys, only good things will be said about Voom here and all the negative posts will be deleted ( and I don't believe that, they just like the money here as all businesses do :D )

Do you guys not understand what this thread has done, now his name is more known, more people are now checking out his website, people like him wants to make a scene, so he can get the attention he must so crave to futher whatever agenda he has, and this thread helped it along.
I do agree with some of his same views on the HD world, but I also think he is a smug jerk based on his posts at AVS, I also think everything he has ever posted about Voom has been said many, many times here and AVS, way before any of his stories about Voom was on his site.

techweb said:
What is this, the new math? Dish = 5 HD channels; Voom = 39 HD channels. I guess are schools really are doing a poor job with match education.

read back before commenting. VOOM = 45HD channels Dish=20 HD channels at my house. The HD channels that are common to both have the most variety and non-repeating HD content so VOOM ends up with far less than twice as much HD programming than dish. The availability of the DVR with DISH gives you more HD choices at any given time than VOOM.

jnardone said:
read back before commenting. VOOM = 45HD channels Dish=20 HD channels at my house. The HD channels that are common to both have the most variety and non-repeating HD content so VOOM ends up with far less than twice as much HD programming than dish. The availability of the DVR with DISH gives you more HD choices at any given time than VOOM.

Wow, public school's math at its finest
thinkerg.gif
sconf.gif
fie.gif
argue.gif

r.jones1116 said:
Hey Joe,
Whatsa matter? Your wife won't let you get Voom cause your just one year into your crappy 3 year dishnetwork contract? :shocked

Go watch your SDTV programming and leave us alone.
I don't have e* I have DIRECTV.

67Yv8t said:
Yeah man you're right, it's dead. Not only Mr. Dolan but the rest of us here on this sight shouldn't spend any more money, thought, or time on it. We all realize, now that you have said it, that it must be true. I am sure that I speak for everyone in this forum when I say none of us will be coming back to this forum, ever again. There will be no new posts this forum will be a ghost town.

Let's all just go on our way and never look back.

Yours is the last intelligent post that will ever be placed here. Lee Espinosa, Join me in promising to never look back. Let's just move on. Maybe the D* forums will still have some life in them. See you there, man.
LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)