feedhorn Ku pour le plat offset

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TAZI MOHAMED

Original poster
Feb 7, 2017
?ALGER
Salam alaikum:
Ma question est, par exemple, j'ai besoin d'un sous un certain angle (95 ° ou 80 ° ou 74 ° ........) et je voulais en faire un manuellement les mesures utilisées pour le travail, s'il vous plaît.
Salam alaikum: Ma question est, par exemple, j'ai besoin d'un fid sous un certain angle (95 ° ou 80 ° ou 74 ° ........) et je voulais en faire un manuellement, quelles sont les mesures utilisées pour le travail, s'il vous plaît. ........................... Pourquoi est l'angle de l'invertébré 80 ° et en mesurant l'angle de l'angle du capteur, nous trouvons environ 63 °?

Translated:
My question is, for example, I need a certain angle (95 ° or 80 ° or 74 ° ........) and I wanted to manually make one the measurements used for the job, please.
Salam alaikum: My question is, for example, I need a fid at a certain angle (95 ° or 80 ° or 74 ° ........) and I wanted to do one manually, what are the measurements used for the job, please. ........................... Why is the angle of the invertebrate 80 ° and measuring the angle of the sensor angle , we find about 63 °?

Bonjour Tazi,
S'il vous plaît poster sur ce site en anglais.
Si nécessaire, utilisez un site tel que Google translate.
Merci

Reactions: TAZI MOHAMED
Hi:
My question is, for example, I need a specific angle to see the dish (95 °, 80 ° or 74 ° ........) and I wanted to detail the Vidhorn manually
So what measurements are in use, please.
Is there a program to extract measurements
Why is the angle of the inverto approximately 80 degrees and when measured, the angle of the angle is approximately 63 degrees?

Why is the angle of the inverto approximately 80 degrees and when measured, the angle of the angle is approximately 63 degrees?
That is because Phase center of the feedhorn located inside the feedhorn. And one of the main parameters of the feedhorn is it's illumination angle (between green lines) and not opening angle (between red lines). ScreenHunter_101 Dec. 05 20.38.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)