Few new hopper questions

99taws6

Original poster
May 10, 2012
1. Why does it seem most of my shows are like 1-2 minutes off? USA is really bad. If I fix it by making the recordings longer it screws it all up. Any ways around?

2. I have 1 hopper and 3 joeys. If I want another tv it means another hopper at $200? Is there some other way around this?

3. Is there a way to prevent a child on a Joey from canceling, skipping or changing my recordings on my hopper without physical violence? Like some adult override code?

4. I'm watching tv in my living room on the hopper. Someone on a Joey joins my viewings session. Why on earth can they change what I am watching?

5. Can we get a change to prioritize our recording timers instead of moving them up and down one at a time?

6. Can we get old one time timers to auto-delete when completed?

Thanks.

staticmap

2. I have 1 hopper and 3 joeys. If I want another tv it means another hopper at $200? Is there some other way around this?
3J per hopper is the max the system allows. The only way to expand after that is to get a second hopper and a duo node. should be covered in the wiring diagrams... http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=279755

Questions 3 and 4 might be solved by a second hopper for the kids. A number of people on the forum had to do that for their sanity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts