Film Fest HD (103): Power and Terror: Noam Chomsky in Our Time 10pm ET

deeann said:
Punditry- polarization is the current state and I am just as critical of Al Franken or James Carville as I am of Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly. To me it's just a bunch of people yelling at each other and nothing meaningful accomplished, but then again it's not really *meant* to be.

I agree about it just being people yelling at each other. But in the case of Carville and Franken it could be a Public service infomercial on what happens when you marry your cousin. If the democrats want to win again they need to hide those guys not follow them. I mean comeon how seriously do they expect us to take their party when they trot out a SNL comedian as their mouth piece. There is just no credibility there for me.

:D

Yep, and I think the change has to come from within. People (including myself at times, though I will put myself out there for causes I believe in) need to get off their collective butt and actually *do* something instead of whining about it. Like get involved in what's going on in their local area, write their congressperson, etc. as a start.

Just saw your edit- ahhh- don't know I'd hold *that* (SNL) against him, and besides, didn't O'Reilly used to work for "Inside Edition"? I don't think it's where you start, but where you end up. And after that what you do with it.

As a paleoconservative, I don't respect the presstitutes on either side. People like Al Franken and Rush Limbaugh. Michael Moore and Bill O'Reilly. ABCNNBBCBS. Just two sides of the same coin.

Cinemax HD East: The Road Warrior 6:30pm ET and 9:30pm ET

Film Fest HD (103): Full Tilt Boogie 5pm ET & 10pm ET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)