finally bought an Azbox Premium

manikm

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 15, 2010
UK
in the end, i didnt the go for the PLUS, i will use blind scan on my Icecrypt S4000 and then plumb in any 4:2:2 feeds it finds manually into the Azbox.

i will mainly use it for TNA ppv's when they are on in the USA, over here (england) they start at 1am on monday mornings, so its very tiring (1am Monday mornings) waiting for a feed only to discover they are in 4:2:2 and can't watch them, NOW i will be able too....

but it will be good to be finally able to decode 4:2:2 signals, ive always wanted to be able to do that!!!! now SD or HD, the best of both worlds.

:)

in the end, i didnt the go for the PLUS, i will use blind scan on my Icecrypt S4000 and then plumb in any 4:2:2 feeds it finds manually into the Azbox.

i will mainly use it for TNA ppv's when they are on in the USA, over here (england) they start at 1am on monday mornings, so its very tiring (1am Monday mornings) waiting for a feed only to discover they are in 4:2:2 and can't watch them, NOW i will be able too....

but it will be good to be finally able to decode 4:2:2 signals, ive always wanted to be able to do that!!!! now SD or HD, the best of both worlds.

Congratulations,
You are using your AZbox very much as I use mine. The 4:2:2 decoding in SD or HD is my primary desire from the cute little thing.

Manikm,

Excellent! You won't be disappointed. You might cuss a few issues from time to time, but for the price and the features, I am sure that you will come to really appreciate this receiver. I certainly enjoy it and, even with a few bugs yet to be worked out, I would recommend it to others quite highly.

RADAR

I barely use mine lately, was even thinking in putting it on the market. Hmmmmm