Finally broke down and bought a sports package.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
To give you an idea, here is last year's schedule. This year you will get even more HD games. You can watch the games on the special EI channels (in the 700's) or directly on the RSN. You usually get duel feeds of most games (both the home and away broadcast). You will also get a game mix channel that shows like 6 to 8 games on one screen.

I really like EI, because even when there's nothing on, there's always something on.

Also, when the wife tries to make me watch Dancing With the Stars or whatever other crap, I can always say "aw, damn. I'd love to, but there's a Mariners/A's/Reds/whatever game on".

It works every night for 6 months.

I really like EI, because even when there's nothing on, there's always something on.

Also, when the wife tries to make me watch Dancing With the Stars or whatever other crap, I can always say "aw, damn. I'd love to, but there's a Mariners/A's/Reds/whatever game on".

It works every night for 6 months.
Yogi Berra, is that you??? :p

I subscribe to several sports packages and I feel MLB Extra Innings is the best value.

It is rare that you cannot find a game on that is not appealing. Always seems to be a good matchup, player you want to watch, close game, etc.

Big bonus if you live in the Western part of the US as you can watch the East Coast games end and then the West Coast games are beginning. If anything, you'll probably suffer from baseball overload!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts