Finally Good News for the PS3?

JoeSp

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 11, 2003
Of course this news comes from Japan, but hopefully it will migrate to other parts of the world:

http://news.spong.com/article/11300?cb=684

I think if Sony can get their act together and the new F1-Racing game is ready for the European launch that launch could end up being hugh!:)

And of course the Wii sales in Japan are off the charts! Those Japanese really love to play their games don't they?

F1 is a sweet game i just finished playing actually, after whooping sum ass on resistance. I have yet to win an online multiplayer, but i had 49 kills in a 500 pt match. FYI 1 kill=10pts. I only had to have 3 suicides which kept me from winning in the 32player match.

But to stay on topic, I think it obvious that the PS3 would surpass the 360 in JAP. I also think it obvious the PS3 will surpass the 360 in the good ol' U-S-of-A as well. It shall take time as well as Killzone and Socom, a non port of GTA, Lair, GT5, and maybe a few others that aren't coming to mind.

But to stay on topic, I think it obvious that the PS3 would surpass the 360 in JAP. I also think it obvious the PS3 will surpass the 360 in the good ol' U-S-of-A as well. It shall take time as well as Killzone and Socom, a non port of GTA, Lair, GT5, and maybe a few others that aren't coming to mind.

Don't forget FFXIII

How many 360's were sold when Blue Dragon was finally released in Japan? I saw pics of JAPANESE people camping out hours for a 360. The 360's were probably selling 1:1 with Blue Dragon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)