Finally got the new Turbo software last night!

1080P and I am Legend will only be available fort 722 and with L6.10 software. Other receivers will get updated soon.

Mine's still there but I only have 6 listings:

Fool's Gold
The Bucket List
10,000 BC
Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins
Harols & Kumar
Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns

i got the 6.10 update and have 9 501 channels. All of them are the same as before the update. I have none in 1080P.

I thought I read that the movies are downloaded by the telephone line if so would it be better to hook up my ethernet which is nearby to my 722 receiver, to make it faster?

I DON'T HAVE I AM LEGEND YET, I AM CANCELING DISH!!!!!oneobiwan

Or, how about this, we have info WAY before other people, they are not implemented yet, so give it a few days fellas.

I got the software upgrade last night, and added 501 to my guide today. No 1080p movies yet either.

Give it a few days. Either way, its going to give me more then I thought Dish was capable of when I signed my contract.

I DON'T HAVE I AM LEGEND YET, I AM CANCELING DISH!!!!!
Don't worry about it... if you watch it even if the PQ is good its two hours of your life that you can't get back. I think it was one of the worst Will Smith Movies ever made.

The book was good, but the movie... bah!

(BTW I am hearing hopefully the movie should be available to those with the software update by the Weekend.)

Don't worry about it... if you watch it even if the PQ is good its two hours of your life that you can't get back. I think it was one of the worst Will Smith Movies ever made.

The book was good, but the movie... bah!

(BTW I am hearing hopefully the movie should be available to those with the software update by the Weekend.)
Agreed. The original with Vincent Price and The Omega Man (same story, different title) with Charlton Heston were much better.

Since I received the update, my system has been screwy. If I try to access Dish on Demand, most of the time I get error 005, your smartcard s not authorized...., sometimes it actually loads, but not very often. Nothing the Dish tech could do to resolve the problem. It also freezes on exiting Starz on Demand-have to reboot. Also, I thought VOD downloaded via satellite, not your broadband connection?