Finally made the total switch

SKrueger

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 18, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
I've put my complete faith in Voom now. Let's hope I'm not wrong.

After a couple of months of trying Voom out on my HD set, being extraordinarily pleased with the performance, and hanging on to every word about what was going on with Voom, today I ordered Voom to replace the digital cable on the rest of my SD sets. I'll miss BBC America :( but hopefully that will be one of the soon added channels.

Voom Rocks!
Adelphia Su.....

I am Los angles too, dumped Dish and Adelphia for Voom

Good move, i did the same thing last April. I dumped Dish 150 and Adelphia for voom and have never looked back. Voom is the best thing to TV since color. I am also getting way more Channels over the air , in Santa Monica than i used too. Watching movies on voom specially on Starz my favorite channel has almost made my Blockbuster card obsolete. 40 channels in HD compared to 8 on Dish, or 5 on Adelphia. you have to be a moron to stick with the latter. Voom rules in LA.. Give Voom the Oscar

Give Voom the Oscar

I agree give Voom the Oscar i am a new Voomer it has been 3 weeks of the best HD out there i am very happy i got Voom. :D

Agreed, after only a week I could never see going back to anything else. I had cable, I had E*. In terms of PQ, and certainly HD offerings, VOOM is in a league of its own. Anyone still sitting on the fence needs to try VOOM today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)