Finally scored a wii

Now you can start your hunt for controllers. They are almost as hard to find as the Wii.

did the camping out thing at best buy before x-mas and got an extra controller and nunchuck the same time. The night before was able to score the component cable. This fine website and their store let me score 2 classic controllers! So I am all set now. Kids and wife love it!

I lucked into a couple Wii consoles the other day. I was at a local store and overheard someone mention there was a huge shipment received at our local mall. I drove down to the mall and they still had 72 Wii consoles in stock. They all went within the hour. While searching for consoles at various stores I had already pre-purchased 2 extra wii-motes, 3 extra nunchucks and 2 Points cards. It was an amazing feeling to finally see the consoles in stock somewhere after days of searching...
This fine website and their store let me score 2 classic controllers!
Thanks for the tip, I'll check to see if they still have any. The classic controllers are the only accessories I've not been able to find.

Now you can start your hunt for controllers. They are almost as hard to find as the Wii.

You can order the controllers right from Nintendo.com for MSRP. My brother and I have both done this. Ordered first thing in the morning and they were sent out the next day. Just FYI for those trying to get the controllers without having to overpay on Ebay.

If you can wait till February 12, right now at EB Games for $5.00 you can reserve
the Wii Play With Remote includes 9 games similiar to the Wii Sports for
$49.95. Doesn't include the nunchuck though.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts