Finding 119

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sandy222

Original poster
Apr 1, 2007
I finally installed my 5 lnb. I have one problem though I have 0's on 119. 101 is good, 110 is 0's I have some of the 103 a's. My question is what should I be concentrating on bringing in first and should I be going up down or doing tilt. No I don't have a sat finder my friend is looking for his. But any advice on which sat I should be looking for first, second etc. would help.or even a diagram of how they are located would help. What is funny though is that on my H 20 compared to my HR 100 each brings in different things for HD and channels. ie 245 will come in on the HR and not the H20.

Where they are in the sky depends upon where you are in the country. Generally, if you are getting the 101 but not the other sats it means your tilt is off. The first step you want to do is to make sure that the mast is plumb, then adjust your tilt. This should bring in the 119. Once you do that, you need to dither the dish to peak the HD sats.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts