FIOS TV now available in Murrieta, Ca.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kaos

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
It looks like Murrieta, Ca. went live with Fios TV. It can now be ordered and I have an install date of March 6th.

There is one thing I am wondering about though. My Fios internet (computer/router) is on one side of the room and the existing coax is on the other wall. I guess coax is needed for the NiM. Will they fish new cable or refish the old cable through the wall where the computer is located so the coax can have access to the NiM? When I had Fios internet installed, the installer said Verizon doesn't fish wires through the walls.

i talked to them yesterday and they told me they would upgrade me to the wireless router at no charge. they also said they would use the existing coax that runs to the tvs. i asked about having one other room installed and was told it would be 19.95.

Second Calif. City for FiOS TV

Verizon Communications Inc.’s Verizon's FiOS TV service added a second Southern California market to its launch list.

The service launched in Murrieta Tuesday, joining Beaumont as the first markets in California for the new fiber-optic television service.

The regional Bell operating company will compete in Murrieta with Adelphia Communications Corp. and Comcast Corp., which do not compete with each other.

Murrieta is not adjacent to Beaumont. The city of about 80,000 is in Riverside County, to the southeast of Los Angeles.

Verizon FiOS TV launched in Beaumont, with a population of 21,000, Feb. 7.

http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6311814.html?display=Breaking+News&referral=SUPP&nid=2226

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts