Firefox 4 Slingplayer plugin incompatibility

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Rotryrkt

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 31, 2008
Anyone know when there will be a compatible slingplayer plugin for Firefox 4? I just upgraded on my Mac, and no joy. I get an error message that Firefox 4 is incompatible. Too bad because 4.0 is a lot faster.

Anyone know when there will be a compatible slingplayer plugin for Firefox 4? I just upgraded on my Mac, and no joy. I get an error message that Firefox 4 is incompatible. Too bad because 4.0 is a lot faster.

Ive had all kind of problems with all browsers!.....I have Firfox 3.16 working on a windows7 64 bit computer...its the only one that works for me....Talking to dish support they suggested not installing FF4 becuse of people having troubles with it.

I had the same conversation with Dish. they blasted FF4, saying it had a lot of issues. I kindly informed them that the only issues I have had are with Sling, not with the browser. I also brought up the fact that this would not be an issue at all if they supported the stand-alone player (which just blows my mind as to why they don't).

It's working with my Sling Adapter with FF4 on Windows Vista...

Yea, I just got off the phone with them again....FF4 is hit or miss, Just like IE 8 or 9 64 bit (Windows 7).....The gal also said thet would be releasing a "fix" for IE soon...how soon???? My worries is no FF is working on there beta site and now im getting a pop up asking which site I want to use.....I dont have much of a choice, no IE working, and only FF3.6 works on the old site for me...lol will see wont we!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts