Firefox 4 Slingplayer plugin incompatibility

Rotryrkt

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 31, 2008
Anyone know when there will be a compatible slingplayer plugin for Firefox 4? I just upgraded on my Mac, and no joy. I get an error message that Firefox 4 is incompatible. Too bad because 4.0 is a lot faster.

Anyone know when there will be a compatible slingplayer plugin for Firefox 4? I just upgraded on my Mac, and no joy. I get an error message that Firefox 4 is incompatible. Too bad because 4.0 is a lot faster.

Ive had all kind of problems with all browsers!.....I have Firfox 3.16 working on a windows7 64 bit computer...its the only one that works for me....Talking to dish support they suggested not installing FF4 becuse of people having troubles with it.

I had the same conversation with Dish. they blasted FF4, saying it had a lot of issues. I kindly informed them that the only issues I have had are with Sling, not with the browser. I also brought up the fact that this would not be an issue at all if they supported the stand-alone player (which just blows my mind as to why they don't).

It's working with my Sling Adapter with FF4 on Windows Vista...

Yea, I just got off the phone with them again....FF4 is hit or miss, Just like IE 8 or 9 64 bit (Windows 7).....The gal also said thet would be releasing a "fix" for IE soon...how soon???? My worries is no FF is working on there beta site and now im getting a pop up asking which site I want to use.....I dont have much of a choice, no IE working, and only FF3.6 works on the old site for me...lol will see wont we!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)