First Look - Dish Booth & 922

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
CES opens tomorrow but we were invided in today and got to see the Dish Network folks setting up their booth.

The new 722k and 922 are indeed here!

I quickly snapped some pictures and had my camera in the wrong mode so some of them came out blurry. We will have MUCH bettter pictures later. :)

Attachments

• DSC_0597.JPG
    DSC_0597.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,056
  • DSC_0598.JPG
    DSC_0598.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 876
  • DSC_0600.JPG
    DSC_0600.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 830
  • DSC_0603.JPG
    DSC_0603.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 981
  • DSC_0605.JPG
    DSC_0605.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,056
  • DSC_0608.JPG
    DSC_0608.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 1,081
  • DSC_0610.JPG
    DSC_0610.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 861
Dang 1TB Hard Drive! I like the new Remote and the new guide.. Well I think I might get one of these..

Scott :

Ask the appropriate Programming person:

- Which "Fashion TV" will be in HD and when ?

Not because it is any more important than the other channels, but simply because the reference was more ambiguous... thanks !

Well good it was a test run for Scott, imagine if he starts out at the tomorrow's interviews full of blurry video and pictures:)

The 922 is indeed impressive, but what is the ETA?

I want to know more about what the built-in Sling can do.

Scott, glad you got there safely and blurry or not, keep up the great work and thanks again for everything you do!

I am so excited now for the next few days

The issue with the camera was one... CES was not open yet so I was taking photos sniper style. :) I didn't realize until later that my camera was in night mode. That is why the photos are blurry.

But tomorrows phots will be MUCH MUCH better. ;)

Our entire crew is here with us now as I type this. This is going to be a great show.

(Now to go have some beers with the staff. :D

The issue with the camera was one... CES was not open yet so I was taking photos sniper style. :) I didn't realize until later that my camera was in night mode. That is why the photos are blurry.

But tomorrows phots will be MUCH MUCH better. ;)

Our entire crew is here with us now as I type this. This is going to be a great show.

(Now to go have some beers with the staff. :D

Looking forward to maximum info on the 922. Remember...ETA and pricing! Inquiring minds want to know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts