FIRST LOOK - Logitech Revue GoogleTV Device

Mine came yesterday and I tried setting it up today. All was well until it got to my VIP 722 DVR. I could not see video. Cables were connected correctly (Out was or how else would I see the Review Setup). Reved cable from 722 to Review and put the cable going from output to the tv onto 722 to tv. Top third frozen and you could not select menu only toggle power on or off. Unplugged 722 andthe TV says nothing is connected.
Can't do menu.. let me try from front panel incase it went south., I did have a "Dish Network - Congratulations" at one time, but nothing else worked. An rebooting now. Google I have now going into the tv and it is ok.
My Network on the 722 does not work and I do have a new receiver coming. Hopefully that works. I do not know if that receiver was sent as my email says in a day or two.I was on hold over 40 minutes yesterday when they told me.

Later: THe HDMI cable that came with the REVIEW was bad. I used that from the 722 to the review and then to the tv and when I put the original cable on the 722 to TV, the 722 worked.

Last edited:
I was hoping to use this for AHLLive (from neulion.com.. same as nhl and nascar) but they reguire SilverLight for their streaming. Is there anyway to load this on Google?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)