First NFL Coach of 2008 fired! ...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

skysurfer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 1, 2006
and suprisingly it wasn't the Raiders' Kiffin.

It was Linehan of St. Louis, according to the AP breaking news alert.

and they are promoting a def coord that is giving up 30 points a game to hc. they are in the same situation either way.

in this case change will do them good. scott lost the team's respect. They'll feel better with someone else at he helm. as long as it's not scott. I went through the same thing a few years ago here in miami with dave wanstedt. after going 0-4 we let dave go and put the D coach to finish out the year and the team played harder for him.we won a few games. better than going winless

and suprisingly it wasn't the Raiders' Kiffin.

It was Linehan of St. Louis, according to the AP breaking news alert.

Because the Raiders have some decent talent and because Kiffin has NO SAY in what defense is called. So ALL the defensive collapses have been due to that piece of sh** Rob Ryan!

END the Rob Ryan ABORTION NOW!:mad:

Does Kiffin still stay as Raiders coach before or after Halloween?
If Crazy Al doesn't fire him today or tomorrow, he'll last the whole season. This is the Raiders' bye week, so there'll never be a better time for a coaching change in mid-season.

Then again, it's Al Davis. He'll probably do it next week cuz we all expect him to do it this week.

If Crazy Al doesn't fire him today or tomorrow, he'll last the whole season. This is the Raiders' bye week, so there'll never be a better time for a coaching change in mid-season.

Then again, it's Al Davis. He'll probably do it next week cuz we all expect him to do it this week.

:( I agree 100%!

Thank goodness the Bills have a competent coach.
(BTW, how come Jauron was such a disaster in Chicago, yet seems to do a good job with the Bills?)

Oh, and Buffalo's owner is as old as Al Davis, but at least he does a better job and doesn't meddle!

believe it or not jauron didn't do such a bad job in chicago. he was trying to fix the mess left by dave the idiot wannstedt.

click here Fire Dave

I'm so glad my Cowboys have a competent coach. :)

You mean owner....that team is so loaded, all the coach has to do is bring the bag of footballs....blow the whistle and just yell "PRACTICE!". He has never been known to be a "great" coach.

I WISH the Raiders had a owner like Gerry Jones.

The only problem I have with Jerry Jones is that he's always up in everyones business. You hire people to do a job, let them do it. If not why hire coaches and spend $$$ if your still going to be involved in every single detail? Besides that he's great he takes care of his players and he's not a cheap owner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts