First NFL Coach of 2008 fired! ...

Kiffen was exactly right about Russel, so Davis is pissed about that. Supposedly Kiffen wanted Calvin Johnson with the first pick, and Trent Edwards in a later round. Sure sounds like Kiffen knows more than the crypt keeper.

How funny would it be if Kiffen won a couple of Superbowls like Shanahan did.:haha

Kiffen was exactly right about Russel, so Davis is pissed about that. Supposedly Kiffen wanted Calvin Johnson with the first pick, and Trent Edwards in a later round. Sure sounds like Kiffen knows more than the crypt keeper.

How funny would it be if Kiffen won a couple of Superbowls like Shanahan did.:haha

Because you have not watched EVERY SINGLE GAME like I have, you have no clue about Russel. Russel has played decent, considering the lack of WR( I bet he had a better receiving corp at LSU than the Raiders did last year and now...and definately a much better offensive line) and the lack of a decent pass blocking scheme. Also, holding out so late did not help himself...so basically, ALL of last year was training to him. He has only throw 1 INT this year and that was due to a double deflection. EVERYONE one knows the ONLY thing that the Raiders have is two decent RBs in McFadden(who has been hurt), Justin Fargas(ALSO HURT) and Michael Bush(who might as well be a rookie because he was out due to a broken leg recovery)....so they load 8 in the box because the Raiders have not real threat to cath passes. NOW, you are forcing a rookie to carry the load.

....WHAT was Peyton Manning's record his 1st full season in the NFL? 2-14?
And Troy Aiken? ALSO 2-14?

So before you pass judgement on a player you REARLY see....make sure you ATLEAST wathc all the games.:rolleyes:;)

Believe me, I would have LOVED Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald.....but what is done is done.

Because you have not watched EVERY SINGLE GAME like I have, you have no clue about Russel. Russel has played decent, considering the lack of WR( I bet he had a better receiving corp at LSU than the Raiders did last year and now...and definately a much better offensive line) and the lack of a decent pass blocking scheme. Also, holding out so late did not help himself...so basically, ALL of last year was training to him. He has only throw 1 INT this year and that was due to a double deflection. EVERYONE one knows the ONLY thing that the Raiders have is two decent RBs in McFadden(who has been hurt), Justin Fargas(ALSO HURT) and Michael Bush(who might as well be a rookie because he was out due to a broken leg recovery)....so they load 8 in the box because the Raiders have not real threat to cath passes. NOW, you are forcing a rookie to carry the load.

....WHAT was Peyton Manning's record his 1st full season in the NFL? 2-14?
And Troy Aiken? ALSO 2-14?

So before you pass judgement on a player you REARLY see....make sure you ATLEAST wathc all the games.:rolleyes:;)

Believe me, I would have LOVED Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald.....but what is done is done.

He is not as good as Trent Edwards, sorry. You can have the excuses you want, it was not good use of the #1 pick in the draft.

Well...gotta remember...he has not played well because he has been injured. But the Raiders also passed on the guy who torched in against the Broncos too....there were PLENTY of QB choices that year.

wasn't jay cutler another choice?

He is not as good as Trent Edwards, sorry. You can have the excuses you want, it was not good use of the #1 pick in the draft.

i don't know about that hart but what i do know is that he's grossly over paid!! at the moment trent is doing more but i can't say right now that he's better that rus

..and with that said, I will officially change my prediction fom 6 to 7 possible wins to 3. This is the kind of things that just makes you wanna pick another team. How the f**k do you expect for a team to improve when you an owner that just refuses to let a coach coach. IF AL DAVIS is THAT smart a football man, why not wheelchair his criptic ass from the morgue he calls the owners suite and coach??!! As long as this f**king corpse owns the team, the Raiders will NEVER win more than 5 games again. And as for that c***suck** Rob Ryan who underminded Kiffin thinking that by swallowing for Davis would get him the headcoaching job, he gets whatever he deserves!!!

The funny thing is...I actually wrote an email to the organization because of all that's been going on. It started out really well....until I mentioned that piece of sh** Ryan....then all the expletives starting coming out. Like now....:mad: I think Rob "Get-your-head-outta-Davis' a$$" Ryan has just surpassed my hatred for Dusty Baker...

....we have a new undispputed heavyweight champeen....!

Well....you gotta remember...the Raiders have ABSOLUTELY no playmakers at the WR position....NONE. IF you go back to the last 4 drafts, IF Al Davis would have been worm food....the Raiders could have drafted Calvin Johnson from Georgia Tech....Larry Fitsgerald from Pittsburgh and Matt Lienart throwing to them. They STILL would have had Michael Bush and they would have had no issues drafting offensive linemen in rounds 2 through 4. But NNNNOOOOOOOO.....

..."shoulda, woulda, coulda....and if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle!!!!" :(:rolleyes:

I would change it, but though the players don't know me from the average hotdog vender out on the street, I will still support the players and the coaches....

...except the Douche Nozzle Rob Ryan!

"end the Rob Ryan ABORTION NOW!!!"

Quit beating around the bush, Salsa. How do you really feel?

THAT is your personal opinion. But I guess you base YOUR opinion on the fact that you have seen EVERY GAME the Russel has played as a Raider and EVERY game Trent has played...compared what talent both team has...and made a very well thought out opinion right? :rolleyes:

Yeah....nice try...

Russel 4 TDs 1 int 668 yds passing 84.9 QB rating

Edwards 4 TDs 2 int 930 yds passing 93.5 QB rating

Compare the stats and QB rating....not much difference and the Bills have a BETTER offensive team with more weapons and a more stable enviroment for a rookie to grow.....but I guess you KNEW that too hun?:rolleyes:

Because the Raiders have some decent talent and because Kiffin has NO SAY in what defense is called. So ALL the defensive collapses have been due to that piece of sh** Rob Ryan!

END the Rob Ryan ABORTION NOW!:mad:
Well, that didnt save Kiffin. Wake up Salsa, the raiders are doomed until that senile Al Davis dies. Kiffin would have had them winning by the end of the season and a bright future IMO.

Who'll be the third coach fired?

Marvin Lewis?

I honestly think it will depend on the Browns next game....I think Romeo is in DEEP sh**. I think the trendy pick this year was for Cleveland going deep into the playoffs....and they have actually looked WORSE than my Raiders have at times. THEN I would Marvin Lewis. I don't think too many people expected much out of Cincinnati as much as Cleveland.

He Rob "the human flotation device" Ryan has now surpassed Dusty "arm killer" Baker as the most hated man in the Salsa household......:mad:

Oakland is looking like a franchise that I'm very familiar with. I see this mess the same way you do. I would have fired the defensive coordinator and gave Kiffen a chance with his own guy first. I thought defense was area of strength for the Raiders. You guys have some talent back there. It sure wasn't the offense blowing up in the fourth quarter the last few weeks. It will be interesting to see how this change works out. You have my sympathies, "I feel your pain".

Well, that didnt save Kiffin. Wake up Salsa, the raiders are doomed until that senile Al Davis dies.

Vurbano....ALL Raider fans have known this since the year after appearing in their last Super Bowl. I thought that since the whole brou-ha-ha with "Fat Bastard" in the off season and him NOT getting fired....MAYBE something had dropped on Davis' melon when he didn't fire Kiffin before the season started and was actually giving the kid a chance....but NNOOOOOO.....

...we Raider fans know full well that we will not be released from the spell of the warlock that is Al Davis until we pry it from his dead cold hands.....with a jackhammer!

I honestly think it will depend on the Browns next game....I think Romeo is in DEEP sh**. I think the trendy pick this year was for Cleveland going deep into the playoffs....and they have actually looked WORSE than my Raiders have at times. THEN I would Marvin Lewis. I don't think too many people expected much out of Cincinnati as much as Cleveland.

This team has an injury list longer than my arm. They have to give Crennel a chance to coach with a healthy team. Firing him now would be a knee-jerk reaction, much like dDavis just pulled.

Oakland is looking like a franchise that I'm very familiar with. I see this mess the same way you do. I would have fired the defensive coordinator and gave Kiffen a chance with his own guy first. I thought defense was area of strength for the Raiders. You guys have some talent back there. It sure wasn't the offense blowing up in the fourth quarter the last few weeks. It will be interesting to see how this change works out. You have my sympathies, "I feel your pain".

Thanks Paul. Kiffin wanted to bring his dad, Monte Kiffin, who as you know, is the defensive coordinator for the Bucs in Tampa.

And did you notice that the Crypt Keeper used the word "interim" for Tom Cable?
THAT is because Tom will not change much of the offense and "Johnny-have-another-doughnut" Ryan will still call ALL the defensive plays. Setting up for next year where IF the Raiders suck really bad, like another 4-12 season, the Grim Reaper can say, "See....I gave Tom a chance...now I will bring in MY GUY ALL ALONG, ladies and gentlemen....I give you Rob Ryan......!" IF Tom does well, he can say, "See...we DIDN'T need Lane Kiffin and none of HIS GUYS helped the team improve...now I will introduce to you the guy that will take us to the next level, MY GUY ALL ALONG.....ladies and gentlemen, the NEW head coach of the Oakland Ray-dahs.....Rob Ryan....!"

.....FFFFFFFFFF************** ****************** KKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts