First NFL Coach of 2008 fired! ...

This team has an injury list longer than my arm. They have to give Crennel a chance to coach with a healthy team. Firing him now would be a knee-jerk reaction, much like dDavis just pulled.

But let's be serious Paul....HOW many owners are THAT patient??!! ESPECIALLY after a good 10-6 season....??!! They, as in owners, want improvement on that...especially when you hae now a more mature Anderson with a good year under his belt. It's the "what have you done for me lately" mentality....the AL Davis mentality....

But let's be serious Paul....HOW many owners are THAT patient??!! ESPECIALLY after a good 10-6 season....??!! They, as in owners, want improvement on that...especially when you hae now a more mature Anderson with a good year under his belt. It's the "what have you done for me lately" mentality....the AL Davis mentality....

So true, but no way to run a business. It's all an after-effect of the MTV age of instant gratification.

So true, but no way to run a business. It's all an after-effect of the MTV age of instant gratification.

the way it used to be was better than the mess we have now with coaches. people need to take a page out of the titans book. and until recently a page out of the steelers book too. coaches need time and 4 or 5 years is enough to improve but in most cases not to get to a superbowl. everything comes to those who have patience ;)

The Detroit Lion's Rod Marinelli is a lame-duck coach if I ever saw one.

Also Marvin Lewis' time has to be about up. Did you hear the Bengals added another criminal in Cedric Benson to their roster? How can you release Rudi Johnson (who's looking good in Detroit, btw) and sign Benson to try and fill the void?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts