First problem with PTAT

emathis

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
After months of PTAT working great, this morning none of the PTAT recordings from last night had any Hopper symbols.
Did anybody else have problem last night?

Just checked & I don't have autohop on anything either - first time all channels, all programs are without it. Both hoppers were recording PTAT last night as I've been having pixelation issues & both are missing autohop.

Same here, No autohop for last night. Is this just a one time glitch? Or the beginning of the end of autohop?

Over the last 3 weeks about 10% of my PTAT programs do not have auto-hop enabled. I call Dish this morning and was told it is a known issue. They are working on it.

I just got a hopper with sling installed yesterday to replace a 922. I was looking forward to using autohop this afternoon, but I couldn't find any 'roos on any of the recorded programs. I thought it was something I did wrong. Glad it wasn't, but I really want to use the autohop function.

It takes a day or two to settle on, anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I am also missing it from last night. Seems to be a widespread issue, perhaps a dirt member can shed some light on this.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It is apparently global, and as a previous poster posted Dish says it is aware of the issue. Let's see what happens tomorrow...

In another thread a dirt member stated there was a problem at the uplink center last night that caused the problem.

This just shows me how spoiled I've become with Autohop. Now I have to remember to grab the remote to skip commercials. Autohop had me used to just making the initial selection at the beginning and then just sitting back and watching certain shows.

This just shows me how spoiled I've become with Autohop. Now I have to remember to grab the remote to skip commercials. Autohop had me used to just making the initial selection at the beginning and then just sitting back and watching certain shows.

I have the opposite problem. I always have to slap my own hand to keep from ff'ing with the remote when I have autohop enabled. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)