FISH screensaver is totally not needed- so why?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
You seem to be a customer that is looking for reasons to complain.

We have a name for that. TROLL.
There's an app for that.....
? troll.jpg
?

lfp302

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
May 28, 2012
Colorado
Is the OP saying that D*, Uverse, Comcast etc DON'T have a screen saver?
Personally, I like it. There are times when it shows some interesting information.

vash1090

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 7, 2009
AZ
First, that's a pretty weak reason to go through the hassle of canceling your service and going to something else, IMO.

Second, what is your monthly electric bill??? Leaving your TV and receiver on all the time like that must really drive up your bill.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

With the money you save on electricity by not leaving your tv on, you're part way to paying for an actual security system.

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
I think they do not understand I leave my TV on ALL the time when I'm gone from home as a security feature.
I think it isn't only Dish who don't understand you leave the TV on ALL the time. If I was a criminal by your home, I'd know you weren't home because of all the commercials that'd play. No one watches television live much any more.

BTW, I could not get my HOPPA to work, so I changed it right away. They don't go room to room - not without a wire. They are NOT wireless.
And it won't even cook you breakfast! You think that with the heat it puts out, they could have added a grill to the top of the thing.

The Blockbuster feature is silly, I can do that without DISH, but in my I have not a high speed net, and if I did I wouldn't need DISH.
You can stream EPIX channels without Dish (or presumably another cab/sat provider)?

whatchel1

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 30, 2006
Great High Plains
Hey Dish give us a choice of screen savers. This guy bringing up the fish makes me want to be able to choose from several. I wonder what he really has and just wound up in the wrong forum.

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
C'mon ppl...I hope you aren't being serious. The thread title is obviously a typo...probably a purposeful typo considering the thread itself is a troll job.

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
Does Fish Network own the World Fishing Network?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
I wonder if he would like Ducks better. Seems to be the rage.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)