Fisher Communications Channels are BACK on Dish!

Just curious, has ABC said anything about this dispute?
It affects them too, since now all people in those areas won't be watching their prime time lineup, and watching other channels instead.

Just last night the new season of scrubs aired, and I couldn't watch it on KOMO.

Seems like ABC would be getting involved and persuading KOMO to lower their asking price, or something.
I hope that you complained to KOMO and Fisher Communications about it.

Like was said above. Once Fisher brought the lawyers in that killed any chance of a quick settlement. I've heard nothing new and don't expect to any time soon.

NightRyder

$10.99 for locals is expensive unless all the local "digital" stations including the weather and info channels are added on.

I'm not leaving Dish because of KOMO...I've gone without them this long, I can go without them forever.

Same Here, Komo isn't even worth the hassel of canceling service and then subscribing with someone else.

I only watch 2 shows on ABC, Lost and Scrubs. I'm just recording them at a friends house, and will watch them later.

No big loss of Fisher

I haven't even thought about jumping service because of the loss of KATU. I DVR my wife's shows OTA. (Nothing on ABC I watch.)

I haven't heard of anyone changing service.

NightRyder said:
Like was said above. Once Fisher brought the lawyers in that killed any chance of a quick settlement. I've heard nothing new and don't expect to any time soon.
Uh, weren't the lawyers the ones negotiating for carriage contracts? The lawyers were already involved.

I won't switch, but KOMO lost my wife's viewing for the whole of Thursday night. And, of course, LOST. What's interesting about Thursday is that my wife would have watched the whole lineup (Betty, Grey's, Private Practice) and will now most likely watch on abc.com. So ABC still gets to show their ads, and KOMO loses out completely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts