FLASH: Dish 811 now $199 for Existing Customers!

I just spoke to them. The code is NOT in the system yet for CSRs... have to wait until later today or tomorrow, then they will know how to handle it.

I'm also a self-install and they didn't know yet how that was being handled until they have something to look at....

just spoke to them. The code is NOT in the system yet for CSRs... have to wait until later today or tomorrow, then they will know how to handle it.

It means that we want see this deal untill 2004

Scott Greczkowski said:
Email ceo@echostar.com be sure to tell them you heard about this here, and let them know others are not happy.

Hopefully they will get the message.

If we work together we can MAKE THEM change the rules so this offer is for ALL Existing Dish Customers.

Email sent. First paragraph about the unclear/restrictive rules of this
promotional offer; Second paragraph about how it would behoove DISH
to follow the conversations that take place at satelliteguys.us, as it would
provide insight into the thinking of current and prospective customers.

Just got off the phone with a CSR and as I was talking to her she was handed a Flyer.

Since I ordered direct from DISH the offer will be available tomorrow morning. I tried to order today but she said I would have to call back tomorrow morning to get the deal.

I also just finished talking to a CSR at Dish. Fortunately for me she took the time to inquire about this promotion from her supervisor. I was told that this offer will be available from Dish Network for existing customers starting tomorrow.

I, like some others, purchased my equipment from a Dish Network Representative at a kiosk in a Costco store. This offer is one hell of a sweet deal.

So then Dish will take care of existing customers... if we show a little patience.

Who's going to be on the phone at 12:01am EST to check on the offer :D

Cheers,

Scott...I posted under guest when I wrote about speaking with the admin asst. Lewis. I had both the supervisor Cynthia and Lewis get on this web site while I was on the phone. I also emailed Charlie about the situation. I sure hope that tommorow I will be able to get the deal direct from Dish. If so, I will be very happy --until then -- I am making alot of noise!!!! :rolleyes:

Joe thats great! I encourage everyone to make a lot of noise.

The should be no reason anyone should be denied this deal if they

A) Don't want to deal with their origional dealer
B) Moved and their dealer does not service their area
C) Their origional dealer went out of business
D) The purchased their equipment directly from Dish Network and has no idea who their origional dealer is.

Make some noise.

CEO@ECHOSTAR.COM :)

y'all just need to kick back and chill out and wait for Dish's archaic and slow corporate processes to catch up with Internet-age communications... before y'all go shootin' off emails to ceo.

Awesome. Thanks for the info!

I'll be curious to hear how it's handled if your original dealer was Sears and you self-installed.

x

dmodemd said:
y'all just need to kick back and chill out and wait for Dish's archaic and slow corporate processes to catch up with Internet-age communications... before y'all go shootin' off emails to ceo.

Why and wait longer?

I think we have been waiting long enough.

If I hear "more details on next months chat" I think I am going to scream. :)

Scott,

For me, is there any difference in waiting to call E* tomorrow to get the deal or calling my installer directly?

The reason i ask is that E* will probably coordinate it with the same installer anyway. Does the installer make more money on the back end if i call them and set it up directly vs. if they get a work order from E*? I would rather support the local retailers as i would imagine the profit margin on this type of stuff is going down when E* gives the job to them..i hope this makes sense

Get it from your retailer if you can. I encourage that.

Just some of us can't and thats the problem. :)

Of course I would love to say get it from DishStore.NET but I can't. :)

Scott,

Just like i thought my retailer basically told me he is saving all the 811's he has for new installs because that is where he makes his money, then he went on to say if Im gonna insist he does it he will put me on a waiting list untill his new customers are taken care of and I MIGHT get it before Christmas if I keep calling him everyweek and bug him.. This is rediculous so I emailed ceo@.... and stated my case. I hope they can help IM REALLY pived right now....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)