Flex Pack + Auto pay discount

Yragha

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Anyone still getting their $5 off?

I reupped in late July agreeing to a new 2yr price lock for the Top 120+ and as a long time customer recieved $10 off + the $5 auto pay discount.

However, fast forward to this November and I decided Flex works best but after making the switch the $5 auto pay is gone.

Is this to be expected? I know in the past it was present on the Flex to make the base $29.99 instead of $34.99?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Anyone still getting their $5 off?

I reupped in late July agreeing to a new 2yr price lock for the Top 120+ and as a long time customer recieved $10 off + the $5 auto pay discount.

However, fast forward to this November and I decided Flex works best but after making the switch the $5 auto pay is gone.

Is this to be expected? I know in the past it was present on the Flex to make the base $29.99 instead of $34.99?
For me, with Flex Pack + Latino Bonus Pack, it was a no-go on the $5 autopay discount when my contract expired, and it was time to renew the contract. In fact, Dish did not even offer me the price-lock deal. I was able to get them to agree to a $10 per month credit for 12 months, which effectively offsets the cost of Latino Bonus Pack. Thanks to the Univision dispute, Latino Bonus Pack also comes with a $5 per month credit, which gives me back the equivalent of the $5 autopay discount toward Flex Pack that I had been getting before my contract expired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts