Flex Pack + Auto pay discount

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Yragha

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Anyone still getting their $5 off?

I reupped in late July agreeing to a new 2yr price lock for the Top 120+ and as a long time customer recieved $10 off + the $5 auto pay discount.

However, fast forward to this November and I decided Flex works best but after making the switch the $5 auto pay is gone.

Is this to be expected? I know in the past it was present on the Flex to make the base $29.99 instead of $34.99?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Anyone still getting their $5 off?

I reupped in late July agreeing to a new 2yr price lock for the Top 120+ and as a long time customer recieved $10 off + the $5 auto pay discount.

However, fast forward to this November and I decided Flex works best but after making the switch the $5 auto pay is gone.

Is this to be expected? I know in the past it was present on the Flex to make the base $29.99 instead of $34.99?
For me, with Flex Pack + Latino Bonus Pack, it was a no-go on the $5 autopay discount when my contract expired, and it was time to renew the contract. In fact, Dish did not even offer me the price-lock deal. I was able to get them to agree to a $10 per month credit for 12 months, which effectively offsets the cost of Latino Bonus Pack. Thanks to the Univision dispute, Latino Bonus Pack also comes with a $5 per month credit, which gives me back the equivalent of the $5 autopay discount toward Flex Pack that I had been getting before my contract expired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)