Flex Pack & Channel Packs Coming 8/4

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Oh, boy ... This is too good to be true. It is one of the things I have been asking about for years. This would cut my bill by more than half! I would not lose anything I absolutely could not live without. I am already paying $7/month for superstations I cannot receive. When Flex Pack becomes available, I will be all in!

It's already available. Many of us are on it now. Just call in and switch.

Reactions: peggy97850
I see my error now but why was the chart even included?
I think a better way to look at that chart is to realize that where there's an "x", you don't NEED to add that particular pack because you already get all (or most ?) of the channels in your current package. With AT250, you already receive all of the news channels from the news pack, all of the channels in the kids pack, and so on. The only channels not included in AT250 are the ones available in the Outdoor and Heartland packs.

Reactions: lazydogmot
The only channels not included in AT250 are the ones available in the Outdoor and Heartland packs.
But, even the Heartland pack has most of the channels in AT250. The only ones not in AT250 are Baby First TV and maybe Ride TV.

Reactions: Troch77
It was only made available to the retention department as they were still getting the packages ready.

Officially, its not available yet and won't be available until the 4th. Unofficially its available now if you threaten to cancel. :)

EXACTLY! If they add any more damn FEES to my bill I will be out of here. Supposedly the first receiver fee at .00 is to show subs the value of what they have with DISH over the competition. But with the hopper you are already paying a $15.00 dvr fee ,so I see that there really isn't any savings. DISH needs to CUT down the amount of the fees in order to attract new subs, not RAISE them and CREATE more of them. My God , I pay $29.00 in fees now with the hopper/joey/4k joey, that is too much in my eyes already. :strike
Says the guy receiving oodles in programming credits!

Reactions: Troch77 and KAB
It was only made available to the retention department as they were still getting the packages ready.

Officially, its not available yet and won't be available until the 4th. Unofficially its available now if you threaten to cancel. :)

I didn't even talk to retention when I switched last week. I got it through chat without any hassles.

Reactions: marcustn
But, even the Heartland pack has most of the channels in AT250. The only ones not in AT250 are Baby First TV and maybe Ride TV.
I get Ride tv, and Also Sportsman, and The Outdoor network .
Just not Outside tv, or WFN.

Some of those Heartland channels are also in the Movie pack, which can be had for as little as $5.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Says the guy receiving oodles in programming credits!
Jealous much? :nana

The main reason why I asked for the credits was to take out my FEES ,because they are too high. Added to my programming that has increased every year and it is to damn high. As I have stated I won't need to get credits any longer with the Flex pack system. Why do you think that DISH came out with the Flex system in the first place? They needed a way to give subs a discount without doing promo credits over and over again. My current bill has dropped about $45.00 a month over the old way of bundling and that is just about what I have been getting in promo credits since June and will end in November. From then on , the only way I will get a promo deal is on Premium movie channels or DISH movie pack as is my right as a subscriber . You don't stand up for yourself and ask for something you won't get it. :smug

Mike already gets so many credits, he would never survive paying a real bill.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
Actually I did pay a real bill in June in between my promo credits and it was $145.00 or more. That is why I quickly got another $40.00 off a month for 6 months. But with my Flex pack deal I am saving about $45.00 a month so it all evens out. My bill will be under $100.00 again. :yes

Reactions: yomama
Actually I did pay a real bill in June in between my promo credits and it was $145.00 or more. That is why I quickly got another $40.00 off a month for 6 months. But with my Flex pack deal I am saving about $45.00 a month so it all evens out. My bill will be under $100.00 again. :yes
That's Dish though, Directv and Cable isn't as giving.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts