Not open for further replies.

western

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 28, 2006
dodge said:
anyone watch flip this house on a&e??

Ginger is hot!!!

I'm sorry, but that poor girl is sooooooo ugly.

Also, she's out of shape if you saw that bikini episode at the expensive house the head construction guy went in on with Richard Davis.

I just saw a still pic of her, and you gotta be kidding...hot? c'mon...Is A&E the only channel in your house?

I'd hit martha stewart before ginger...=)>

Martha Ste..? <ack> Must...think...of something...else.

Well, my day is shot.

I dunno. Martha is pretty bad.

alexander0yr.jpg
stewart0ee.jpg
walters1in.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dammit, warn us before you post graphic images like that! I ain't had my coffee yet!

:D :D :D

My wife complains gingers teeth are too big...

She wears sexy stilettos, so she is a favorite of mine. I sent her a e mail once and got a response, trademark is a real company and if I am ever in the area I will stop by their office....

unfortunately trademark and A&E had a break up the show will continue without the trademark group:(

Theres supposed to be a NEW show, but details are cloudy at best and the google group run by trademark appears to have disappeared.

Her teeth are too big and she has no chin. She's classy and elegant, but not attractive. Typical real estate.

But in fairness, I guess there is worse.

sandra2qk.jpg

Great, now i'm not getting an erection until halloween, thanks buddy...

Ginger's teeth aren't big, they're actually really small. The gums are too big. Some girls have their lips operated on to cover better, some girls grind down their teeth. I don't get the grinding down the teeth thing, it looks horrible...

Purogamer said:
I'd hit martha stewart before ginger...=)>

Well, that's your call because at da end of da day, it all comes down to gut feel.

i don't like either of the three but if I had to choose, it's be martha. That lady can cook. She can be in charge and I can fish all day.

Bob Haller said:
Martha PHOOEY!

Ginger looks awesome in spike heels:)

She does look good from the neck down.

If it wasn't for her face, she'd be pretty. :D

mkatts said:
She does look good from the neck down.

If it wasn't for her face, she'd be pretty. :D

If you saw the episode where Davis and Maloney go in together on this really expensive house and Ginger jumps off the dock in a bikini...
icon_puke.gif

she really doesn't (look good from the neck down)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)