Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Victor Ortiz

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tdti1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 23, 2004
Montreal, QC
Anyone think pacman and pretty boy ever going to fight? the world was waiting but I guess they go tired and moved on.

PPV - 9/17
9PM ET/6PM PT
Floyd Mayweather Jr
vs. Victor Ortiz
(welterweight)

I'll wait for the replay the following weekend. It's a tough one for me because while I want Mayweather to be defeated, I sort of want Pacquiao to be the 1st one to defeat him, not Ortiz. Maybe if Mayweather wins this one, he'll finally decide to face Pacquiao, but again it's all just a wait-and-see game at this point when it comes to those two fighting each other.

ckhalil18 said:
I'll wait for the replay the following weekend. It's a tough one for me because while I want Mayweather to be defeated, I sort of want Pacquiao to be the 1st one to defeat him, not Ortiz. Maybe if Mayweather wins this one, he'll finally decide to face Pacquiao, but again it's all just a wait-and-see game at this point when it comes to those two fighting each other.

I don't think he will ever face Pacquiao. Hell, he wont face Miguel Cotto, who is supposedly a "weaker opponent"....

Let's face it, since his junior light weight years, he has not faced anyone in his prime...no body. This is he very 1st fight agains someone very good, very hungry and in his prime. If Mayweather wins, it's about time....if he loses, his hiding from top opponents finally caught up to him.

I predict a 12 Round decision victory for Mayweather. Somewhere around 116/117-112/111. He'll run, but do just enough to steal rounds. I can't stand the guy, but he's been around too long and has too many skills for a pup like Ortiz. What wouldn't surprise me is if Ortiz is able to knock him down at some point, though. It just won't be enough.

And they'll fight. I think Mayweather is waiting for manny to age just a little more and give himself the best chance of winning. Don't underestimate Mayweather in that matchup.

chrisn said:
And they'll fight. I think Mayweather is waiting for manny to age just a little more and give himself the best chance of winning. Don't underestimate Mayweather in that matchup.

Again, avoiding to fight someone in his prime.

Controversy to end the fight. Ortiz headbutts Mayweather..ref takes a point away, Ortiz goes to apologize to ref...Mayweather lands a 1-2 and TKOs Ortiz while he is talking to the ref....

riffjim4069 said:
Thank goodness I didn't pay for this crap. I gladly pay Pac Man put some scars on the Pretty Boy.

I do not pay for fights anymore... I mean $80 for a fight in HD... I better get a 6-pack, a larger pepperoni pizza and a good 30 minute massage from a beautiful woman for that kinda money!

The house on the corner was showing the fight on a large projection screen in their back yard. I saw it from my house.:):):)

Floyd is a little b****. He needs to box Manny!!! But with what happened tonight, it will give Floyd another excuse to put off boxing Manny.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
salsadancer7 said:
Controversy to end the fight. Ortiz headbutts Mayweather..ref takes a point away, Ortiz goes to apologize to ref...Mayweather lands a 1-2 and TKOs Ortiz while he is talking to the ref....

Saw that. Looks almost staged for a big money rematch. Boxing has gone to hell. No better than pro wrestling now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)