FOLK ch#218

Everything I see about Folk(which I assure you isn’t much and is not likely related but who knows) is about Bosnia music and lifestyle. Have you tried watching it?

Reactions: billowens
Everything I see about Folk(which I assure you isn’t much and is not likely related but who knows) is about Bosnia music and lifestyle. Have you tried watching it?

In watching Bonanza tonight, the streaming channel (presumed) Folk, the video was fuzzy and jumpy when the actors were walking. There is still some issues with the channel.

I just now tuned to FOLK and Roy Rogers was wrapping up. Three minutes or so of commercials, which ran past the top of the hour, back to end credits of Roy Rogers and Bonanza began immediately. No Top of Hour ID. Also noticed there is no logo "bug" on the bottom right corner of screen. I can't seem to find anything anywhere on FOLK.

I assume they paid Dish to carry this channel. Why else would it be there?
I agree. Maybe it's a new start-up network that has managed to keep themselves hidden. One thing is for sure, we now have ample offerings of channels that carry Roy Rogers and Bonanza.

I'm glad I got on this website because I've learned so much about what is going on that's not ever said. I wouldn't have known about MeTV when it first came out. It was almost six weeks until Dish finally put it on their website. And here's another network although in SD that I would have not known about. I checked with Dish Anywhere and it wasn't even on the channel guide yet. So Thank You.

I doubt this channel will last long ,probably gone in a week. Are the episodes of Roy Rogers and Bonanza public domain episodes or what other programs does it show?

Sgt. Preston
Beverly Hillbillies
Ozzie & Harriet
Robin Hood
Life of Riley
One Step Beyond
Judge Gunn
Judge Faith
Forensic Files
and movies scattered throughout the day.
I doubt this channel will last long ,probably gone in a week. Are the episodes of Roy Rogers and Bonanza public domain episodes or what other programs does it show?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I tuned into it on Thursday and it was supposed to be a John Wayne western movie and I saw a C-130 with troops coming out so I changed channels. I figured it was a guide issue.

Sgt. Preston
Beverly Hillbillies
Ozzie & Harriet
Robin Hood
Life of Riley
One Step Beyond
Judge Gunn
Judge Faith
Forensic Files
and movies scattered throughout the day.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Forensic Files and Judge Faith are hardly in public domain? Are the movies Folk TV shows all public domain? Wasn't infomercial channel ICTV (channel 81) showing a few episodes a day of Forensic Files, has this stopped now?