FOLK ch#218

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That would fit for Reelz as they are running a lot of celebrity material already. I watched one on the Carpenters the other night, until their commercial load got too much. I should have DVR'd it.

ok on site channel update folk =
Folk TV
Channel 218 SD
Folk TV is dedicated to Folk like us. The network offers a wide range of entertainment programming for all age groups.

Added to all base packages on 10/17/18
what does it mean all base packages? means welcome, smart package, flex etc? all packages

Reactions: charlesrshell
Call a CSR they will have all the details.

latest
lmfao.

Can you post a link? If I search for it on Facebook with FOLK or FOLK TV, or FOLK TELEVISION, a few different ones come up, and none seem to be related to this channel.

Whoops, I searched this time on FOLK DISH NETWORK and it came up that time...

FOLK

I wish they'd post an online guide, so us FTA "FOLKS" can tell what's playing, and when... Or make one available to TitanTV

God was Space 1999 awful! I could not watch it even though I generally love scifi no matter how bad. What other British scifi are you thinking of?

I'm with you. I tried watching it again on Comet a few months back, and turned it off after 3 episodes. It's complete dreck. I LOVE the single season Brit series UFO, and I can't understand how the same people that made that changed it to Space 1999 for season 2 and on, and made it completely garbage.

God was Space 1999 awful! I could not watch it even though I generally love scifi no matter how bad. What other British scifi are you thinking of?

I thought that season 1 was okay, but season 2 is unwatchable. To make matters worse, Folk cuts scenes here and there to make room for all the commercials. Some of the cuts completely changed some of the episodes.

Reactions: DJ Lon and TheKrell
I'm with you. I tried watching it again on Comet a few months back, and turned it off after 3 episodes. It's complete dreck. I LOVE the single season Brit series UFO, and I can't understand how the same people that made that changed it to Space 1999 for season 2 and on, and made it completely garbage.
Season 1 and season 2 were completly different

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

I thought that season 1 was okay, but season 2 is unwatchable. To make matters worse, Folk cuts scenes here and there to make room for all the commercials. Some of the cuts completely changed some of the episodes.
Mystery Science Theater 3000 does the same thing with the movies they feature. Of course, in that case, with many of the cuts they are intentionally trying to make the movie worse, so they can make fun of it.

Reactions: joegr
This channel seems to be run by children. They chop up the shows to fit around commercials. Their tv schedule is constantly incorrect. I've watched multiple episodes of Space 1999 etc, and MANY of them look as if they were filmed during an earthquake. I've asked Titan about a schedule and have been told Folk won't give them an updated version. The online schedule that Folk provides is a bare minimum and often incorrect. Actually liked watching The Prisoner again, but can't stand the lack of professionalism of the overall channel. Strangely, some episodes of certain shows are clear one time and then the next...blurry upon movement. Weird channel.

Red Skelton, Dragnet (the original ones), The Cisco Kid, wow! I'm young again, sitting in front of the old Packard-Bell watching channel 27 --- for a while.

Reactions: Juan and pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)