FOLK ch#218

They have a Facebook page, and he's very responsive to messages, but I ask you not to rant at him.

It's free tv, obviously being run off a computer harddrive, and you get what you pay for. I'm sure he's not making much money running it. We only have a schedule as it is, because I myself pressed him for one. Though I've been unsuccessful in convincing him to add it to TitanTV. I believe he's simply too busy doing whatever is his real job. This is only like a 3 person operation, and he simply doesn't have time to do it all.

Haha my wife and I just started watching shows with the cc on. Now we don't have to blast the tv to hear the quiet parts lol.
I found that my new ears (hearing aids) supplied by the VA makes a world of difference to me. I do note that my wife uses cc at times though. I went to watch Rise of Skywalker at the movie theater last week in Dolby Atmos. That sound was really, really loud. I figure if loud sound is good enough fo the cinema it is good enough for my home theater! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts