Food HD Wednesday Aug-16 is on!, no date for INHD yet

oggusfoo said:
I concur, the show that went off at 12:30 was from FINE LIVING. Maybe it is a mixture of shows from Scripps Howard like MHD or HDM.

HGTV-HD is already a mixture of HGTV, Fine Living, and DIY, but all home and life-related topics. I'd imagine FoodHD to be similarly pulled from all channels, but with a food-centric theme.

The current schedule that Bowens posted shows all Food Network content. Looks like Rachael did not shoot in HD though :(

Mikef5 said:
Rachel Ray will have her own show on CBS this Sept.

Laters,
Mikef5

Because 30 Minute Meals, $40 a Day and Tasty Travels aren't enough
for her? (Did I miss any RR show(s)?)

Didn't a Scripps person say they had been filming *all* of their new
shows in HD for years? Or, did I just imagine that?

Edge

I always marvelled at the quality of the Food Shows on UltraHD (Reservations Required). HD-Lite or not the food itself looked phenomenal (even if I wouldn't pay to eat some of that stuff).:)

I don't suppose Food did Recipe for Success in High Definition: what I wouldn't give to see Bridget Vezina in HD! My only hope now is she ends up getting her own show.

=NLK=

Is there a way to update your guide info? I'm only getting the info for the next hour. I've tried rebooting my 622.

I'm heading out and want to make sure I record Boy Meets Grill & Good Eats!

ClevelandRob said:
Is there a way to update your guide info? I'm only getting the info for the next hour. I've tried rebooting my 622.

I'm heading out and want to make sure I record Boy Meets Grill & Good Eats!

try check switch... that usually reingests the guide data.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)