Food Network, HGTV to Begin High-Definition Simulcast

don't forget this starts monday. looks like the sub channels will remain that way but have the appropriate hd programming. this may change after monday.

personally, i'm looking forward to the food network simulcast!

Well it seems kind of like a tradeoff to me. We get newer HD content, but I kind of liked the ability to choose between two shows on each network.

I also used the mapdown and just accepted 2 channels with the same number. It allowed me to easily compare them.

Yeah, not sure about the subchannels.... but I am glad to have the full Food Network in HD.

Still, I haven't watched the SD one in about a year, so I don't even know if Emeril is still on it :p (guess, I will find out).

yeah, emeril is still on.

well, in other food network news........label this everyday baby..........food network star (and hottie) giada delaurentis and her husband todd thompson became parents of a baby girl monday. the little one's name escapes me although i remember her name ends in delaurentis thompson.

Well, its now been several days, and I have to say, I am profoundly disappointed in the new Food HD. Almost everythign I watch looks like crap; not at all like the quality of the "old" Food HD. Yeah, I know, this has more programming, but why the heck do I want to watch Emmeril in stretch-o-vision.

Come on Food Network, everything you had on Food HD looked great. This is horrible in comparison. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)