For the hardcore E* fan...

I have actually looked at these before. My only concern is they are being shipped in from Hong Kong, although checking his feedback it is looking good. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I have actually looked at these before. My only concern is they are being shipped in from Hong Kong, although checking his feedback it is looking good. :)

I've never heard of Asia, United Kingdom. Is that near London?

They are selling a variety of different signs - NFL, MLB, even colleges (including my alma mater - the SIU Salukis!). As cool as they look, I am sure they are 100% unlicensed knock offs. Plus, coming from overseas is probably a rough trip for this item, but they are cool to look at.

Scott Greczkowski said:

i looked at the feedback closely. most of the people that left feedback are people that have under 15 feedbacks themselves.

i would say be careful and order just one to see how it is, if you deceide to go for it.

please post back if you do get one. they do look nice in the picture.

i would be willing to chip in a few bucks for an official satellite guys review.

That would be a perfect addition for Scott to go along with his Dolby signs for his theatre room. :)