??? for those with Buffalo Locals

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Trainnut

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 14, 2005
Does FOX-29 have some serious pixelation issues? They few FOX NFL games I've watched this season all seem to have a pretty lousy picture.

No problems here, I seem to have issues with NBC WGRZ Channel two High def...

What Buffalo HDs are you actually getting?

I am pondering switching from E* after my NHL CI subscription expires in April; considering that D* has locals in hd, YES (yankees in HD), plus all the additional nationals in HD.

So are you really only getting three locals in HD? If that is the case, any word on the when the balance of the locals will be on D* and are you using OTA to get the balance of the locals? I am currently using an OTA to get Buffalo Area Locals in HD.

The idea of getting locals in hd, RSNs on D*, plus the national content in hd, makes D* very inviting.

Thanks for the info in advance.

You will get 2,7 and 29 in HD. I have heard cbs is in a contract dispute and nobody knows when that will be resolved.
I use a silver sensor and from Cheektowaga I pickup digital 2,4,7,23,29,43,49
as for RSN's you get YES-HD, MSG-HD, SNY-HD, FSNY-HD and the Sabres home games in HD.

I think D* picks up WGRZ OTA because I get pixelation all the time with them, yet it's fine OTA.

Buffalo's OTA market is quite nice. All signals are easily receivable with an indoor antenna, and if you go outdoor, you can get Toronto. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)