Former DTV sub considering dropping Dish. Need help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fuerion

Nov 21, 2008
I was with DirecTV up until about two years ago when I switched to Dish, and now this american express promotion has me considering coming back. They say you get a $200 amex gift card for signing up using your amex card.

mywishlist_winter08

Right now with Dish I've got one HD receiver hooked up to two TVs, but I know this same setup isn't possible with DTV. Doing the configuration online it looks like I can get 1 HD DVR for free, but a second standard def dvr is $99. I'm going to call tomorrow and get all the details on this promotion, but has anyone here heard about the amex gift card deal? Also, what do you think the chances I could get both dvrs for free for a returning customer?

Lastly, I know the Louisville, KY locals are in HD, but it's telling me they aren't when I put in my zip code. My friends in the same zip code, 40065, are getting them, so just a website glitch? Thanks.

Big Dawg 23

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 13, 2008
Northfield, MN
I had not heard about it. Sucks I subscribed on 10/13 and was not installed on until 11-1. I ordered a HD DVR for Free and a Standard Def DVR for $99. I did use my AMEX card to secure the order. I may need to call and see what they say.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)