Former DTV sub considering dropping Dish. Need help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fuerion

Original poster
Nov 21, 2008
I was with DirecTV up until about two years ago when I switched to Dish, and now this american express promotion has me considering coming back. They say you get a $200 amex gift card for signing up using your amex card.

mywishlist_winter08

Right now with Dish I've got one HD receiver hooked up to two TVs, but I know this same setup isn't possible with DTV. Doing the configuration online it looks like I can get 1 HD DVR for free, but a second standard def dvr is $99. I'm going to call tomorrow and get all the details on this promotion, but has anyone here heard about the amex gift card deal? Also, what do you think the chances I could get both dvrs for free for a returning customer?

Lastly, I know the Louisville, KY locals are in HD, but it's telling me they aren't when I put in my zip code. My friends in the same zip code, 40065, are getting them, so just a website glitch? Thanks.

I had not heard about it. Sucks I subscribed on 10/13 and was not installed on until 11-1. I ordered a HD DVR for Free and a Standard Def DVR for $99. I did use my AMEX card to secure the order. I may need to call and see what they say.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Does anyone know what this is and cause?

Slimline Ice Buildup Newbie question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)