FORTEC STAR , ADD TP ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PANHANDLER

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 8, 2009
Western NY , Fredonia
Ok here we go again i hooked up my fortec star and i'm trying to find a way to add a tp ;{ , I searched the site and came up mt , thanx in advance

Panhandler,
There is a nice remote feature that is not mentioned in the manual. If you hit the sat button twice, there is a left and right cursor shows up above the channels. You can use the left and right cursor to go to a satellite and the up and do keys to go to a channel if you push the ok button, it will go to that particaular channel on the satellite you selected.

If you have a motor and going to span across a large degree, you can pick a horozontal channel and it with move the motor at the highest speed.

I like the Dynamic, it is a great SD box.
Mike Lib

Panhandler,
There is a nice remote feature that is not mentioned in the manual. If you hit the sat button twice, there is a left and right cursor shows up above the channels. You can use the left and right cursor to go to a satellite and the up and do keys to go to a channel if you push the ok button, it will go to that particaular channel on the satellite you selected.

If you have a motor and going to span across a large degree, you can pick a horozontal channel and it with move the motor at the highest speed.

I like the Dynamic, it is a great SD box.
Mike Lib

Hi Mike,

Just wanted to state that I agree with you on the Fortec Star Dynamic. It is a really sweet box! It compares to the original Coolsat models for ease of use and functionality.

Sometimes the manufacturers just do something very right!

RADAR

Hi Mike,

Just wanted to state that I agree with you on the Fortec Star Dynamic. It is a really sweet box! It compares to the original Coolsat models for ease of use and functionality.

Sometimes the manufacturers just do something very right!

RADAR
I read a thread, a while back, from one of the sponsors that they were working with Fortec on a HD Box, if it is anything like the (family aka Mercury, Dynamic etc.) it will be great.
The best feature is when you want to align a satellite after you have the channels locked in you go to a channel on that satellite and put up the signal and quality indicator on the screen. Once you get a picture you can adjust for the SQ without jumping through different screens.
I wonder if any one found any other features or shortcuts???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)