Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikelib

Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 26, 2009
Jersey Sure
Panhandler,
There is a nice remote feature that is not mentioned in the manual. If you hit the sat button twice, there is a left and right cursor shows up above the channels. You can use the left and right cursor to go to a satellite and the up and do keys to go to a channel if you push the ok button, it will go to that particaular channel on the satellite you selected.

If you have a motor and going to span across a large degree, you can pick a horozontal channel and it with move the motor at the highest speed.

I like the Dynamic, it is a great SD box.
Mike Lib

AcWxRadar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 26, 2006
40 miles NW of Omaha. Omaha?
Panhandler,
There is a nice remote feature that is not mentioned in the manual. If you hit the sat button twice, there is a left and right cursor shows up above the channels. You can use the left and right cursor to go to a satellite and the up and do keys to go to a channel if you push the ok button, it will go to that particaular channel on the satellite you selected.

If you have a motor and going to span across a large degree, you can pick a horozontal channel and it with move the motor at the highest speed.

I like the Dynamic, it is a great SD box.
Mike Lib

Hi Mike,

Just wanted to state that I agree with you on the Fortec Star Dynamic. It is a really sweet box! It compares to the original Coolsat models for ease of use and functionality.

Sometimes the manufacturers just do something very right!

RADAR

mikelib

Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 26, 2009
Jersey Sure
Hi Mike,

Just wanted to state that I agree with you on the Fortec Star Dynamic. It is a really sweet box! It compares to the original Coolsat models for ease of use and functionality.

Sometimes the manufacturers just do something very right!

RADAR
I read a thread, a while back, from one of the sponsors that they were working with Fortec on a HD Box, if it is anything like the (family aka Mercury, Dynamic etc.) it will be great.
The best feature is when you want to align a satellite after you have the channels locked in you go to a channel on that satellite and put up the signal and quality indicator on the screen. Once you get a picture you can adjust for the SQ without jumping through different screens.
I wonder if any one found any other features or shortcuts???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts