Forza Motorsport 2

mrparrott

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 21, 2005
S.W. Florida
Demo is up on the xbox live marketplace.
From the first few races I ran all i will say is it looks great and the play is amazing.

Yeha I will pick it up tonight too and check out the demo, I been looking for this game for a long long time..

I just saw a 30 minute program on Forenza2 on Vooms gaming channel. It does look sweet in HD! Heck, even my wife watched the show and was impressed (even though she hates video games!!)

I thought the demo stank. The graphics on PGR3 looked better. The cars were way to shiny and looked like they were made of plastic.

Played FM2 this weekend in the game lobby at work .... its really very sexy .. but i have to agree ... pgr3 is a solid game and FM2 is only slightly better in the game play

Not trying to start a ps3 argument. The most realistic racing game demo or game I ever seen is Gran Turismo HD. When it's first start, you are thinking you are watching a intro movie. Then you start playing and you notice, damn this game look exactly like the intro movie. The montains, the landscape of the background and the cars looks so realistic.

I wonder if there will be a new Rallisport Challenge game. I love Rallisport Challenge 1&2 on the old xbox. I will love to see it on the xbox360. Much better than Project Gotham.

I wonder if there will be a new Rallisport Challenge game. I love Rallisport Challenge 1&2 on the old xbox. I will love to see it on the xbox360. Much better than Project Gotham.

I posted the same thind several months ago. I really love Rallisport Challenge. I still play it on a regular basis with my brother in law, he's a car freak. As a simulator the car handling was pretty close to reality(take this from an offroad maniac).

T