Found feature on the Az remote control

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

putney

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 12, 2009
St Louis, missouri
One of the things I've been missing on the Azbox is a 'previous channel' button.

Totally by mistake I found it (them). It is either button on the sides of the '0' button.
Oddly enough one is 'back' the other is 'caps'. A list of six previous channels will pop up.

Ok, I know I'm putting myself out there for ridicule with this post, but I'm betting I'm not the only one that over looked this. So I post this for my fellow numb minded Azbox owners. :D:up

I stumbled upon it a few times.
I dont like the last 6 channels...last 2 works fine :)

I too have stumbled upon the "last channels" option out of sheer accident. I am with Ice on this perk. However, I actually never use this feature. Even with my Coolsat I rarely used the similar feature (last channel recall - the red button). I actually have utilized the "favorite channel lists" much more.

Since all my channels are categorized by theme or type, I find it easier to use the favorites lists where I can surf the same channel types based upon my mood at the time and then switch back and forth between them just as easily. There isn't any extra steps involved once this has been set up.

Actually, the "last channel recall" on the Coolsat is better in my opinion. One button to press and you can toggle directly between two channels. Extremely simple in design and easy to use.

RADAR

I find that after scanning that my channels default to All/PBS Montana (1st in list)and gets my motor moving.
At that point recalling the last channel stops the motor faster than Exit/Tab/Tab/Favorite/FavFolder_A/Channel_

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts